Mrazivý black metal z Běloruska. Digipack.
Fitting with their name, a term to describe deathly boredom over the nothing, Belarussian black metal act KHANDRA champion a style that is bleak, cold, and detached. On their new offering ‘All occupied by sole Death’, the music is characterized by aggressiveness, dissonance and creates a strong sense of atmosphere.
The band’s third assault seamlessly fits in with the wave of black metal fronted by MGLA and BLAZE OF PERDITION.
Artwork by Misanthropic-Art
01. Mute moleben (02:12)
02. Irrigating lethal acres with blood (06:29)
03. Nothing but immortality for aye (06:17)
04. In harvest against the Sun (07:03)
05. With the blessing of starless night (06:30)
06. Thanatos (08:21)
07. All occupied by sole Death (06:34)